Anti snoring mouthpieces are nothing new. You can find various brands in the market each promising to put an end to your snoring and help you get the coveted quiet sleep. However, not all stop snoring devices deliver. If you came here to find out whether or not Zquiet actually works then you’re on the right page. Read on and learn how it works, discover its advantages and disadvantages, and see what actual users are saying about it to help you determine once and for all if it is indeed your ultimate snoring solution.
What Is It?
To enjoy quiet, restful sleep, this device has been designed in conjunction with Dental Sleep Specialist Dr. Avery Lieberman. Regulated by FDA which means that the material it is made of is safe and that it effectively achieves its intended purpose. Unlike most anti snoring mouthpiece devices which require preparation this jaw retaining appliance does not need boiling to have it molded for custom fit as it is ready to be used out of the box.
How Does It Work?
Like all other mandibular advancement devices, Zquiet is designed to advance the lower jaw slightly forward to create a widened airspace in the back of the throat thereby preventing the vibration of the surrounding soft tissue. This design has been in use for several years now and has been proven to work.
What Makes It Different?
Although the design is similar to most jaw retaining devices, this device has a special feature that separates it from its competitors and that is its exclusive Living Hinge Technology. This feature allows the mouth’s natural movement while you are sleeping. While others are designed to force your jaw into a clenched position, this feature available in Zquiet apparently provides you more comfort and a better night sleep even when you open and close your mouth in your sleep.
- Safe. Regulated by FDA indicating its safety and its efficiency for the treatment of snoring. It is made of materials which passed rigorous safety testing and does not contain latex or BPA.
- Easy to use. No setup involved, no lengthy molding process required as it is designed to fit virtually everyone. All you need to do is take it out of the box, put the device in your mouth, and get into bed.
- Quick results. You can experience good, quiet night’s rest the first night you use it.
- Trial period. It gives you 30 days to determine if it is the right solution for you. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the product, you will not be charged.
- Requires adjustment period. You may experience jaw stiffness which is a common effect when using jaw retainers. The discomfort may last a period of a few hours to a few weeks but it is not supposed to be permanent.
- Does not provide custom fit. While it is one-size-fits-all, the ability to adjust it for a more comfortable fit is not available. Manufacturers suggest trimming the edges though should improved fit is necessary.
- Not for everybody. While it is designed to fit nearly everyone, it is not suitable for individuals with full dentures.
Real User Reviews
Now let’s see what actual snorers are saying in other Zquiet reviews. Gathered here are a few excerpts which describe the general opinion.
Does It Really Work?
Although users have varying experiences, it is clear based on a number of feedback that Zquiet actually works. Many agree that it is not too comfortable at first use but given enough time, it works without any discomfort. Snorers and their partners are happy that this snoring solution delivers.
The Best Place To Buy It
Nowhere else can you get the best available deal but from the product’s official website. If it is your first time to try a stop snoring mouthpiece, it would be best to go for one that is offering a free trial and Zquiet’s official site is providing that. If you choose to buy today, you only need to pay for the shipping and processing fee amounting to $9.95 then you can try the anti-snoring device for 30 days. Additionally, you will receive 2 free booklets with a total value of $20.