SnoreRx may be one of the most popular anti snoring devices in the market today but could it really deliver? If that’s what you intend to find out before you shell out cash, then read on as this article has everything you need to know about this stop snoring solution including its benefits, strengths and weaknesses, plus revealing feedback from snorers who have already tried it.
What Is It?
SnoreRx is a custom-molded, multi-featured, FDA-cleared jaw retaining snore mouthpiece. It is apparently designed to deliver maximum patient comfort and clinical effectiveness in reducing snoring with a modular fashion to provide both comfort and efficiency.
How Does It Work?
This mouthpiece is an advanced medical grade oral appliance which employs mandibular advancement technique. Like all other brands using this technique, it re-positions the jaw slightly forward to create wider airspace through the throat to eliminate the vibrations that cause snoring.
While the technique is also used by other brands, SnoreRx’s edge among its competitors is its ability to custom micro calibrate the setting at any time to achieve custom comfortable fit which is critical to patient satisfaction. Although other snoring mouthpieces also allow adjustment, no other brand supposedly provides the ability to deliver precise custom fit so it could work perfectly for you. You have the liberty to change the setting any time, keep track of the changes you make, tweak it until you get the most comfortable fit, and lock the setting to your liking.
Features And Benefits
This is ostensibly the only oral appliance that meets and exceeds the new recommended product performance standards of Oral Appliances for Obstructive Sleep Apnea. It has the core features you should always watch out for when choosing an anti-snoring device – the adjustability, custom impression, and established medical standards.
- Comfortable. It is packed with multiple features intended for patient’s optimum comfort. While it may take a few days to adjust to wearing the device, it is one of the most comfortable and safest oral appliances you can find.
- Reduced risks. The design has exceeded the standards of medicare. The creators made sure to address the common issues associated to the use of manidbular advancement devices such as jaw and facial pain, bite alignment issues, tooth damage, and potential Temporomandibular Joint Disorder or TMJ. According to its official website, the product has an enviable record of safe and effective use without a single adverse effect being reported by a patient.
- FDA-cleared and AASM certified. To obtain FDA clearance, the product has to prove its safety and efficiency in delivering its purpose. It suggests that SnoreRX accomplished that and the official site clearly indicates the materials the unit is made of. It is also certified by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Your purchase is protected by a 30-day money back guarantee. If in case you end up deciding it is not the solution for you, you can have it returned, risk-free.
- Adjustment period. No matter what brand you use, it takes time to adjust having a device in your mouth while you sleep. It may be uncomfortable at first but since the device is designed to deliver maximum comfort and effectiveness, the discomfort is only temporary.
- Not for everybody. This device, like most if not all jaw retaining mouthpieces, is not suitable for individuals with dentures.
Real User Reviews
Gathered here are a few excerpts from other SnoreRx reviews. The following comments describe the general opinion on the product.
It really works but…
Does It Really Work?
Based on most reviews, users find the device efficient in treating snoring. Although there are downsides such as the size being too big for some individuals, minimal discomfort and drooling, it is clear that snorers who have tried it agree that it delivers and they are getting better sleep with the device.
The Best Place To Buy It
To get the best deal on SnoreRx, we only recommend obtaining the device from the official website. It is the only place where your purchase transaction is guaranteed safe, and where you can take advantage of the 30-day money back guarantee. Be wary of retailers claiming to offer the cheapest prices as they might be scams.